Friday, February 16, 2007

my virgin blog

hmmm...two days ago i was really bored at work so i started looking up blogs to see what the hype was about. Started reading a few and found that i couldn't tear myself away from them. That was it! i was hooked!...

So i decided to start my own "house of shit" where i can rant , rave , vent , amuse , bullshit , share random and scary thoughts and just be my crazy self.

What surprises me is that i absolutely hate english and especially writing. So have no idea why I'm actually doing this.Maybe its the comfort that there isn't a teacher who is going to read it and criticise it. Well whatever it is im glad ive got going.

for now i'm outer here...

1 comment:

taz said...

welcome to blogger land. this is a totally cool, arb, scary, intersting, entertaining place!

you're not the only one who hates english... was my lowest mark at school... but yeh. no teachers! awwwwsome!