Wednesday, May 9, 2007

pissed off

im quite pissed off at the moment..came home from work yesterday, abit later than normal and decided to change and go to the gym. was in the house for a total of 10mins. got back to the car and noticed the door lock felt abit strange. didnt think much of it. jumped into the car and realised the seat had been moved, my key wouldnt fit into the ignition and all the change i keep in the ashtray had disappeared. some bitch ass mother fucker had tried to steal my car! in the process he managed to totally stuff up my ignition. the incident didnt really piss me off. its the flippin cost of getting the thing sorted out. a new ignition, mechanics call out fee plus labour. if hidayath is not meant for the idiot that did this then may he find his hands caught in a mincer!

5 comments:

qdee said...

ooh, sorry :( but as our wonderful president says, 'smile, there's no crime.'

mazozo said...

Hmmm don u wish u could repeatedly slam the dudes head in to a concrete wall.I did wen i became vic of crime

safiyyamk said...

updateeeeeeeeeee

A Sinful Slave said...

dat entry really got 2 me...thanks for makin' me ponder over loads...specially dose last wrds...

Unknown said...

how can one person put so much time,effort and hate into people who he doesnt even know? yeah right, look whose talking!